Wed 27 January 2010 | tags: antichoice, antilife, brainstorming, budget, corruption, dailylinks, decisionmaking, deficit, dereksivers, doublex, india, prochoice, programmers, prolife, software, testers, -- (permalink)
What I've been reading lately:
- Why testers? - Joel on Software - Joel Spolsky says that your testers should *not* be programmers.
- There are always more than two options | Derek Sivers - "(At very least, add 'do nothing' and 'go insane' as choices.)"
- The Zero Rupee
- A creative, gutsy, and chuckle-inducing response to low-level institutionalized corruption in India. Via Tyler Cowen at Marginal Revolution.
- Anti-choice Super Bowl ad featuring Pam Tibow is not a big
- OK liberal journalists, do you realize that if you start calling pro-life people "anti-choice", you are *begging* conservative publications to start calling you "anti-life"? Is that your way of raising the level of debate?
- Greg Mankiw's Blog: The Budget
- Not pretty.