What I've been reading lately:
- McAfee® - threat_center - Operation
- Some glaring omissions in McAfee's report on the recent chinese hacking incident: 1) China is never mentioned, and 2) the "How do I protect myself?" page mysteriously fails to mention that Internet Explorer is *not* the only browser in the world, and that those who use alternate browsers like Firefox are not affected by the exploit used by the Chinese hackers.
- BBC News - Spanish MP's photo used for Osama Bin Laden poster - Another reminder, in case you've forgotten, that the technology used by law enforcement isn't nearly as sophisticated as TV would have you believe.
- tomato sauce with butter and onions | smitten
- Having just tried bolognese, I'm tempted to try this simple tomato sauce next.